Input tariffs and duty drawbacks in the design of tariff reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand, Trent J & Vanek, Jaroslav, 1971. "The Theory of Tariffs, Taxes, and Subsidies: Some Aspects of the Second Best," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(5), pages 925-931, December.
- V. K. Ramaswami & T. N. Srinivasan, 1968. "Optimal Subsidies and Taxes When Some Factors Are Traded," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 569-569.
- Boadway, R. & Maital, S. & Prachowny, M., 1973. "Optimal tariffs, optimal taxes and public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 391-403.
- Dasgupta, Partha S & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1974. "Benefit-Cost Analysis and Trade Policies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, pages 1-33.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2000. "The Protectionist Bias of Duty Drawbacks and the New Regionalism," CEPR Discussion Papers 2559, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cadot, Olivier*de Melo, Jaime*Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Can duty-drawbacks have a protectionist bias? Evidence from MERCOSUR," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2523, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Export Competitiveness; Trade Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .