Optimal tariffs, optimal taxes and public goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Wright, Gavin, 1974. "The Political Economy of New Deal Spending: An Econometric Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(1), pages 30-38, February.
- Susan Lepper, 1974. "Voting behavior and aggregate policy targets," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 67-81, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:60:y:1966:i:03:p:529-547_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:67:y:1973:i:02:p:540-554_14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1976. "Stabilization Policy in Open Economies with Endogenous Politicians," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 1-19, May.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 169-190.
- Wolf, Charles, Jr, 1970. "The Present Value of the Past," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(4), pages 783-792, Part I Ju.
- Bajt, Alexander, 1971. "Investment Cycles in European Socialist Economies: A Review Article," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 53-63, March.
- Karl Brunner, 1970. "The “monetarist revolution” in monetary theory," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 105(1), pages 1-30, September.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Solow, Robert M., 1973. "Does fiscal policy matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 319-337.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2005. "On Globalization and the Growth of Governments," Working Papers 267, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 1990. "Input tariffs and duty drawbacks in the design of tariff reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 336, The World Bank.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2011.
"Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
11/151, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2012. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-04, CIRANO.
- Julien DAUBANES & Pierre LASSERRE, 2015. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," Cahiers de recherche 03-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- DAUBANES, Julien & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2011. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," Cahiers de recherche 03-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2011. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-05, CIRANO.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2015. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," CESifo Working Paper Series 5270, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roger H. Gordon & James A. Levinsohn, 1990.
"The Linkage between Domestic Taxes and Border Taxes,"
NBER Chapters,in: Taxation in the Global Economy, pages 357-396
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, R.H. & Levisohn, J., 1989. "The Linkage Between Domestic Taxes And Borber Taxes," Working Papers 244, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2009.
"Openness, Government Size and the Terms of Trade,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(2), pages 629-668.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2005. "Openness, government size and the terms of trade," Economics Working Papers 915, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2008.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2008. "Openness, Government Size and the Terms of Trade," IEW - Working Papers 359, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jeremy Edwards & Ronnie Schöb, 2002. "Distortionary Domestic Taxation and Pareto-Efficient International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 635, CESifo Group Munich.
- Williams III, Roberton C., 1999. "Revisiting the cost of protectionism:: The role of tax distortions in the labor market," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 429-447, April.
- Ian Parry, 2001.
"The Costs of Restrictive Trade Policies in the Presence of Factor Tax Distortions,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(2), pages 147-170, March.
- Parry, Ian, 1998. "The Costs of Restrictive Trade Policies in the Presence of Factor Tax Distortions," Discussion Papers dp-98-37, Resources For the Future.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1997. "Can international commodity tax harmonisation be Pareto-improving when governments supply public goods?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 387-408, November.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 1990. "How should tariffs be structured?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 353, The World Bank.
- Kent Kimbrough, 2008. "Optimal Taxes and Tariffs with Private Information," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 411-422, September.
- Bronsard, Camille & Kabuya, F. Kalala, 1976. "La tarification douanière dans un optimum de compromis," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 52(4), pages 421-431, octobre.
More about this item
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:2:y:1973:i:4:p:391-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.