Optimal tariffs, optimal taxes and public goods
No abstract is available for this item.
Other versions of this item:
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2005.
"On Globalization and the Growth of Governments,"
267, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Epifani, Paolo & Gancia, Gino A, 2007. "On Globalization and the Growth of Governments," CEPR Discussion Papers 6065, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gino Gancia & Paolo Epifani, 2007. "On Globalization and the Growth of Governments," 2007 Meeting Papers 217, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 1990. "Input tariffs and duty drawbacks in the design of tariff reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 336, The World Bank.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2011. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/151, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2012. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-04, CIRANO.
- Julien DAUBANES & Pierre LASSERRE, 2015. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," Cahiers de recherche 03-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- DAUBANES, Julien & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2011. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," Cahiers de recherche 03-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2011. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-05, CIRANO.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2015. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," CESifo Working Paper Series 5270, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roger H. Gordon & James A. Levinsohn, 1990. "The Linkage between Domestic Taxes and Border Taxes," NBER Chapters, in: Taxation in the Global Economy, pages 357-396 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, R.H. & Levisohn, J., 1989. "The Linkage Between Domestic Taxes And Borber Taxes," Working Papers 244, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2009. "Openness, Government Size and the Terms of Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(2), pages 629-668.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2005. "Openness, government size and the terms of trade," Economics Working Papers 915, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2008.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2008. "Openness, Government Size and the Terms of Trade," IEW - Working Papers 359, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jeremy Edwards & Ronnie Schöb, 2002. "Distortionary Domestic Taxation and Pareto-Efficient International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 635, CESifo Group Munich.
- Williams III, Roberton C., 1999. "Revisiting the cost of protectionism:: The role of tax distortions in the labor market," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 429-447, April.
- Ian Parry, 2001. "The Costs of Restrictive Trade Policies in the Presence of Factor Tax Distortions," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(2), pages 147-170, March.
- Parry, Ian, 1998. "The Costs of Restrictive Trade Policies in the Presence of Factor Tax Distortions," Discussion Papers dp-98-37, Resources For the Future.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1997. "Can international commodity tax harmonisation be Pareto-improving when governments supply public goods?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 387-408, November.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 1990. "How should tariffs be structured?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 353, The World Bank.
- Kent Kimbrough, 2008. "Optimal Taxes and Tariffs with Private Information," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 411-422, September.
- Bronsard, Camille & Kabuya, F. Kalala, 1976. "La tarification douanière dans un optimum de compromis," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 52(4), pages 421-431, octobre.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:2:y:1973:i:4:p:391-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed