Pension reform and capital market development -"feasibility"and"impact"preconditions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Bodie, 1989. "Pension Funds and Financial Innovation," NBER Working Papers 3101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levine, Ross & Zervos, Sara, 1998.
"Stock Markets, Banks, and Economic Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 537-558, June.
- Ross Levine & Sara Zervos, "undated". "Stock markets, banks and economic growth ," CERF Discussion Paper Series 95-11, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Levine, Ross & Zervos, Sara, 1996. "Stock markets, banks, and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1690, The World Bank.
- Salvador Valdés & Rodrigo Cifuentes, "undated". "Previsión Obligatoria para Vejez y Crecimiento Económico," Documentos de Trabajo 131, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1998. "Regulatory controversies of private pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1893, The World Bank.
- Queisser, Monika & Vittas, Dimitri, 2000. "The Swiss multi-pillar pension system : triumph of common sense?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2416, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reece, Christopher & Sam, Abdoul G., 2012. "Impact of Pension Privatization on Foreign Direct Investment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 291-302.
- Milos Laura Raisa, 2012. "Spillover Effects Of Pension Funds On Capital Markets. The Eu-15 Countries Case," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 164-170, December.
- World Bank, 2005. "Benin : Financial Sector Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8300, The World Bank.
- Yu-Wei Hu, 2006. "China's Pension Reform: A Precondition Approach," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 413-424.
- Roger Charlton & Roddy McKinnon, 2002. "International organizations, pension system reform and alternative agendas: Bringing older people back in?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(8), pages 1175-1186.
- World Bank, 2004. "Republic of Tunisia : Strategy for Public Debt Management," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14673, The World Bank.
- Federico Escobar & Osvaldo Nina, 2004. "Pension Reform in Bolivia: A Review of Approach and Experience," Development Research Working Paper Series 04/2004, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure Finance; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Non Bank Financial Institutions; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Economic Theory&Research; Infrastructure Finance; Infrastructure Finance; Non Bank Financial Institutions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .