Who wants to redistribute? Russia's tunnel effect in the 1990's
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Piketty, 1995. "Social Mobility and Redistributive Politics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 551-584.
- Eckel, Catherine C & Grossman, Philip J, 1998. "Are Women Less Selfish Than Men? Evidence from Dictator Experiments," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(448), pages 726-735, May.
- Ravallion, Martin & Dearden, Lorraine, 1988. "Social Security in a "Moral Economy": An Empirical Analysis for Java," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 36-44, February.
- Rose, Richard & McAllister, Ian, 1996. "Is Money the Measure of Welfare in Russia?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(1), pages 75-90, March.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1991. "Reaching the Rural Poor through Public Employment: Arguments, Evidence, and Lessons from South Asia," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 6(2), pages 153-175, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:376167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Molnár, György & Kapitány, Zsuzsa, 2007.
"Bizonytalanság és a jövedelmek újraelosztása iránti igény Magyarországon
[Uncertainty and the demand for redistribution in Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 201-232.
- Molnár, György & Kapitány, Zsuzsa, 2006.
"Mobilitás, bizonytalanság és szubjektív jóllét Magyarországon
[Mobility, uncertainty and subjective welfare in Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 845-872.
- Lübker, Malte., 2005. "Globalization and perceptions of social inequality," ILO Working Papers 993761673402676, International Labour Organization.
- Pfarr, Christian, 2012. "Meltzer-Richard and social mobility hypothesis: revisiting the income-redistribution nexus using German choice data," MPRA Paper 43325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vodopivec, Milan & Raju, Dhushyanth, 2002. "Income support systems for the unemployed : issues and options," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 25529, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Health Promotion; Economic Theory&Research; Health Economics&Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Labor Policies; Health Economics&Finance; Poverty Diagnostics; Inequality; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-11-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1999-11-15 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HIS-1999-08-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAB-1999-11-08 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PKE-1999-08-04 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1999-11-15 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .