Adjustment and the labor market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mincer, Jacob, 1976. "Unemployment Effects of Minimum Wages," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 87-104, August.
- Bruno, Michael, 1976. "The Two-Sector Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 566-577, September.
- Martin Prachowny, 1981. "Macroeconomic Analysis for Small Open Economies," Working Papers 445, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1990. "Capital Flows, Foreign Direct Investment, and Debt-Equity Swaps in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 3497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:282251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Hammour, Mohamad L., 1996.
"On the ills of adjustment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 161-192, October.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1995. "On the Ills of Adjustment," Working papers 95-21, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1995. "On the Ills of Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 5198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horton, Susan & Kanbur, Ravi & Mazumdar, Dipak, 1991. "Labor markets in an era of adjustment : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 694, The World Bank.
- Palle S. Andersen, 1991. "Labour market developments in developing countries," BIS Working Papers 16, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bell, Linda A., 1995. "The impact of minimum wages in Mexico and Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1514, The World Bank.
- Infante R., 1991. "Labour market adjustment in Latin America: an appraisal of the social effects in the 1980s," ILO Working Papers 992822513402676, International Labour Organization.
- Fiszbein, Ariel, 1992. "Do workers in the informal sector benefit from cuts in the minimum wage?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 826, The World Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:297942 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research; Health Economics&Finance; Poverty Assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .