Logit analysis in a rotating panel context and an application to self-employment decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evans, David S & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1989. "An Estimated Model of Entrepreneurial Choice under Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 808-827, August.
- Miller, Robert A, 1984. "Job Matching and Occupational Choice," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(6), pages 1086-1120, December.
- Zvi Eckstein & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1989. "The Specification and Estimation of Dynamic Stochastic Discrete Choice Models: A Survey," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(4), pages 562-598.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979. "Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-990, October.
- Nijman, Theo & Verbeek, Marno & van Soest, Arthur, 1991.
"The efficiency of rotating-panel designs in an analysis-of-variance model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 373-399, September.
- Nijman, T.E. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1991. "The efficiency of rotating panel designs in an analysis of variance model," Other publications TiSEM 9cbb61cc-762f-4ab2-84f6-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Biorn, Erik & Jansen, Eilev S, 1983. " Individual Effects in a System of Demand Functions," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 461-483.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 1985. "Pooling cross-sections with unequal time-series lengths," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 133-136.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Duval Hernández & Pedro Orraca, 2008. "A Cohort Analysis of Labor Participation in Mexico, 1987-2008," Working papers DTE 440, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Maloney, William F., 1999. "Self-employment and labor turnover - cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2102, The World Bank.
- Christian Weller, 2010.
"Have Differences in Credit Access Diminished in an Era of Financial Market Deregulation?,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 68(1), pages 1-34.
- Christian E. Weller, 2007. "Have Differences in Credit Access Diminished in an Era of Financial Market Deregulation?," Working Papers wp144, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Olivier Bargain & Prudence Kwenda, 2010.
"Is informality bad? Evidence from Brazil, Mexico and South Africa,"
201003, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bargain, Olivier & Kwenda, Prudence, 2010. "Is Informality Bad? Evidence from Brazil, Mexico and South Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 4711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Labor Policies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Work&Working Conditions; Public Health Promotion; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .