The role of the target saving motive in guest worker migration A theoretical study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faruk, Balli & Syed Abul, Basher & Rosmy, Jean Louis & Ahmed Saber, Mahmud, 2016. "On the global determinants of visiting home," MPRA Paper 72291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damien Gaumont & Charbel Macdissi, 2012. "International Migration And Uncertainty:A Non-Factor Price Equalization Overlapping Generations Model," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(2), pages 151-177.
- Murat Guray KIRDAR, "undated". "Determinants of Return Migration: Turkish Immigrants in Germany," Middle East and North Africa 330400037, EcoMod.
- Michael Landesmann & Isilda Mara, 2013.
"The Steadiness of Migration Plans and Expected Length of Stay – Based on a Recent Survey of Romanian Migrants in Italy,"
wiiw Working Papers
104, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Isilda Mara & Michael Landesmann, 2013. "The steadiness of migration plans and expected length of stay: based on a recent survey of Romanian migrants in Italy," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013007, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Oliver Lorz & Karen Schaefer, 2011. "Temporary immigration visas," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Amuedo Dorantes, Catalina & De la Rica Goiricelaya, Sara, 2006. "Labor Market Assimilation of Recent Immigrants in Spain," DFAEII Working Papers 2006-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:17:y:1993:i:1-2:p:181-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.