Reducing air pollution from urban passenger transport : a framework for policy analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eskeland, Gunnar S & Feyzioglu, Tarhan, 1997.
"Rationing Can Backfire: The "Day without a Car" in Mexico City,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 11(3), pages 383-408, September.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Feyzioglu, Tarhan, 1995. "Rationing can backfire : the day without a car in Mexico City," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1554, The World Bank.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Onursal, B. & Gautam, S.P., 1997. "Vehicular Air Pollution: Experiences from Seven Latin American Urban Centers," Papers 373, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Rebelo, Jorge M., 1996. "Essentials for sustainable urban transport in Brazil's large metropolitan areas," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1633, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMontreal Protocol; Environmental Economics&Policies; Air Quality&Clean Air; Roads&Highways; Public Health Promotion; Roads&Highways; Urban Transport; Transport and Environment; Environmental Economics&Policies; Airports and Air Services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .