Adopting a Cleaner Technology: The Effect of Driving Restrictions on Fleet Turnover
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hernán Barahona & Francisco Gallego & Jeanne Juan-Pablo Montero, 2016. "Adopting a Cleaner Technology: The Effect of Driving Restrictions on Fleet Turnover," Working Papers ClioLab 24, EH Clio Lab. Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parry, Ian & Strand, Jon, 2012.
"International fuel tax assessment: an application to Chile,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 127-144, April.
- Parry, Ian & Strand, Jon, 2010. "International Fuel Tax Assessment: An Application to Chile," Discussion Papers dp-10-07, Resources For the Future.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Jon Strand, 2011. "International Fuel Tax Assessment; An Application to Chile," IMF Working Papers 11/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Lucas W. Davis & Matthew E. Kahn, 2010.
"International Trade in Used Vehicles: The Environmental Consequences of NAFTA,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 58-82, November.
- Davis, Lucas, 2009. "International Trade in Used Vehicles: The Environmental Consequences of NAFTA," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt98j8m3r6, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Onursal, B. & Gautam, S.P., 1997. "Vehicular Air Pollution: Experiences from Seven Latin American Urban Centers," Papers 373, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S & Feyzioglu, Tarhan, 1997.
"Rationing Can Backfire: The "Day without a Car" in Mexico City,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 11(3), pages 383-408, September.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Feyzioglu, Tarhan, 1995. "Rationing can backfire : the day without a car in Mexico City," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1554, The World Bank.
- Alessandro Gavazza & Alessandro Lizzeri & Nikita Roketskiy, 2014.
"A Quantitative Analysis of the Used-Car Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(11), pages 3668-3700, November.
- Gavazza, Alessandro & Lizzeri, Alessandro & Rokestkiy, Nikita, 2012. "A quantitative analysis of the used-car market," MPRA Paper 38414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gavazza, Alessandro & Lizzeri, Alessandro & Roketskiy, Nikita, 2014. "A quantitative analysis of the used-car market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55720, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nikita Roketskiy & Alessandro Lizzeri & Alessandro Gavazza, 2012. "A Quantitative Analysis of the Used Car Market," 2012 Meeting Papers 173, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:aea:aejapp:v:9:y:2017:i:3:p:1-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jerome Adda & Russell Cooper, 2000.
"Balladurette and Juppette: A Discrete Analysis of Scrapping Subsidies,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(4), pages 778-806, August.
- Jerome Adda & Russell Cooper, 1997. "Balladurette and Juppette: A Discrete Analysis of Scrapping Subsidies," Papers 0076, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Adda, Jérôme & Cooper, Russell W., 1997. "Balladurette and jupette: a discrete analysis of scrapping subsidies," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9711, CEPREMAP.
- Jerome Adda & Russell Cooper, 1997. "Balladurette and Juppette: A Discrete Analysis of Scrapping Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 6048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, March.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197.
- Don Fullerton & Li Gan, 2005.
"Cost-Effective Policies to Reduce Vehicle Emissions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 300-304, May.
- Don Fullerton & Li Gan, 2005. "Cost-Effective Policies to Reduce Vehicle Emissions," NBER Working Papers 11174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2012.
"The Effects of Fiscal Stimulus: Evidence from the 2009 Cash for Clunkers Program,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 127(3), pages 1107-1142.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2010. "The Effects of Fiscal Stimulus: Evidence from the 2009 'Cash for Clunkers' Program," NBER Working Papers 16351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Hoekstra & Steven L. Puller & Jeremy West, 2017. "Cash for Corollas: When Stimulus Reduces Spending," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 1-35, July.
- Robert W. Hahn, 1995. "An Economic Analysis of Scrappage," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(2), pages 222-242, Summer.
- Xavier D'Haultfœuille & Pauline Givord & Xavier Boutin, 2014.
"The Environmental Effect of Green Taxation: The Case of the French Bonus/Malus,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(578), pages 444-480, August.
- Xavier d'Haultfoeuille & Pauline Givord & Xavier Boutin, 2012. "The environmental Effect of Green Taxation : The case of the french "Bonus/Malus"," Working Papers 2012-13, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M53 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Training
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2017-04-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-04-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2017-04-09 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2017-04-09 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-04-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.