Report NEP-TRE-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Ulrich & Ulrike Lehr, 2016. "Economic effects of E-mobility scenarios in the context of intermediate interrelations and consumption," EcoMod2016 9219, EcoMod.
- Zhu, Jiayi (Jason), 2016. "Analysis of New Zealand Specific Electric Vehicle Adoption Barriers and Government Policy," MBA Research Papers 6190, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Management.
- Francisco Gallego & Juan-Pablo Montero & Hernán Barahona, 2016. "Adopting a Cleaner Technology: The Effect of Driving Restrictions on Fleet Turnover," Documentos de Trabajo 469, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Moisés Obaco & Vicente Royuela & Xavier Vítores, 2017. "Computing Functional Urban Areas Using a Hierarchical Travel Time Approach: An Applied Case in Ecuador," IREA Working Papers 201705, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Christine Fauvelle-Aymar & Abel François, 2017. "Place of registration and place of residence: the detrimental impact of transport cost on electoral participation," Working Papers CEB 17-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Johanes Agbahey & Khalid Siddig & Harald Grethe, 2016. "Consequences of conflict: the impact of the closure regime on the economy of the West Bank economy," EcoMod2016 9197, EcoMod.
- Laha, A. K. & Putatunda, Sayan, 2017. "Travel Time Prediction for Taxi-GPS Data Streams," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-03-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Ann Hartell, 2017. "Performance Measures and the Uncertainties of Planning: Current Practice at Transportation Planning Organizations," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2017_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Pereira, Alfredo & Pereira, Rui, 2017. "Is All Infrastructure Investment Created Equal? The Case of Portugal," MPRA Paper 77369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xieshu WANG & Joel RUET & Xavier Richer, 2017. "One Belt One Road and the reconfiguration of China-EU relations," CEPN Working Papers 2017-04, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Fujita, Yasuo, 2017. "Does a Rural Road Improvement Project Contribute to Inclusive Growth??A Case Study from Bangladesh," Working Papers 138, JICA Research Institute.
- Laha, A. K. & Putatunda, Sayan, 2017. "Real Time Location Prediction with Taxi-GPS Data Streams," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-03-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.