Regional groupings among microstates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gatsios, Konstantine & Karp, Larry, 1995. "Delegation in a general equilibrium model of customs unions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 319-333, February.
- Schiff, Maurice, 1996. "Small is beautiful : preferential trade agreements and the impact of country size, market share, efficiency, and trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1668, The World Bank.
- Byron, J., 1994. "CARICOM in the post-cold war era : regional solutions or continued regional contradictions?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18883, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Richard Baldwin, 1993. "A Domino Theory of Regionalism," NBER Working Papers 4465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 1995. "The new regionalism and Asia: impact and options," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 95-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Konstantine Gatsios & Larry Karp, 1991. "Delegation Games in Customs Unions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 391-397.
- Spagnolo, G., 1999. "Issue Linkage, Delegation, and International Policy Cooperation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9913, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Inotai, Andras, 1991. "Regional integration among developing countries, revisited," Policy Research Working Paper Series 643, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Alan Winters, 2000. "Regionalism and Multilateralism in the Twenty-First Century," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2188, Inter-American Development Bank.
- L. Alan Winters, 2000. "Regionalism and Multilateralism in the Twenty-First Century," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8749, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hookyu Rhu & C.S. Lim Vincent & L.C. Ong Vivien, 2012. "Rethink Policy Collaboration," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp88.
- Schiff, Maurice, 2002. "Regional integration and development in small states," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2797, The World Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Eastern Caribbean Currency Union; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/305, International Monetary Fund.
- Schiff, Maurice, 2010.
"Small state regional cooperation, south-south and south-north migration, and international trade,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5297, The World Bank.
- Schiff, Maurice, 2010. "Small State Regional Cooperation, South-South and South-North Migration, and International Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 4938, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eufrocinio M. Bernabe, Jr, 2012. "Framework for Macro-prudential Policies for Emerging Economies in a Globalized Environment," Research Studies, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number rp88.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Health Systems Development&Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Decentralization; Scientific Research&Science Parks; Economic Theory&Research; Trade and Regional Integration; Environmental Economics&Policies; Scientific Research&Science Parks; Science Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.