Regional integration and development in small states
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panagariya, A., 1997. "Preferential trading and the myth of natural trading partners," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 471-489, December.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2002.
"Strengthening the global trade architecture for development,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2757, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard M, 2002. "Strengthening the global trade architecture for development," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34902, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Schiff, Maurice, 1996. "Small is beautiful : preferential trade agreements and the impact of country size, market share, efficiency, and trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1668, The World Bank.
- John Whalley, 1998. "Why Do Countries Seek Regional Trade Agreements?," NBER Chapters,in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 63-90 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andriamananjara, Soamiely & Schiff, Maurice, 1998. "Regional groupings among microstates," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1922, The World Bank.
- Finger, Michael J. & Schuler, Philip, 1999. "Implementation of Ururguay Round commitments : the development challenge," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2215, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2006. "Assessing World Bank Support for Trade, 1987-2004 : An IEG Evaluation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6966, March.
- Philippe Kohler, 2004. "The Welfare Cost of Tariff Protection in the Balkan Countries," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 57, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & de la Rocha, Manuel, 2003. "Stabilization and association process in the Banlkans : integration options and their assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3108, The World Bank.
- Adriana Peluffo, 2011. "Integración regional y difusión de tecnología: el caso uruguayo," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 11-10, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Zafar, Ali, 2005. "Revenue and the fiscal impact of liberalization : the case of Niger," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3500, The World Bank.
- de la Rocha, Manuel, 2003. "The Cotonou Agreement and its implications for the regional trade agenda in eastern and southern Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3090, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2002. "Pacific Islands - Regional Economic Report : Embarking on a Global Voyage - Trade Liberalization and Complementary Reforms in the Pacific," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15362, The World Bank.
- Justyna Wieloch, 2015. "Kraje rozwijające się w ugrupowaniach integracyjnych / Developing Countries in Economic Agreements," International Economics, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, issue 9, pages 40-49, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRules of Origin; Economic Theory&Research; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Environmental Economics&Policies; Trade Policy; Rules of Origin; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Trade and Regional Integration; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .