Russia : Fiscal Costs of Structural Reforms
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & Xavier Debrun, 2003.
"Reconciling Stability and Growth; Smart Pacts and Structural Reforms,"
IMF Working Papers
03/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & Xavier Debrun, 2004. "Reconciling Stability and Growth: Smart Pacts and Structural Reforms," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(3), pages 431-456, November.
- Beetsma, Roel & Debrun, Xavier, 2003. "Reconciling Stability and Growth: Smart Pacts and Structural Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 3930, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holzmann, Robert, 1998. "Financing the transition to multipillar," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20052, The World Bank.
- Pinto, Brian, 1987. "Nigeria during and after the Oil Boom: A Policy Comparison with Indonesia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(3), pages 419-45, May.
- Chand, Sheetal K. & Jaeger, Albert, 1999. "Reform options for pay-as-you-go public pension systems," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23067, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:8540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.