Community-Driven Approaches in Lao PDR : Moving Beyond Service Delivery, Volume 2. Main Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christina Paxson & Norbert R. Schady, 2002. "The Allocation and Impact of Social Funds: Spending on School Infrastructure in Peru," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 16(2), pages 297-319, August.
- Isham, Jonathan & Kahkonen, Satu, 2002.
"Institutional Determinants of the Impact of Community-Based Water Services: Evidence from Sri Lanka and India,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(3), pages 667-691, April.
- Jonathan Isham & Satu Kahkonen, 2002. "Institutional Determinants of the Impact Community-Based Water Services: Evidence from Sri Lanka and India," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0220, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Menno Pradhan & Laura B. Rawlings, 2002. "The Impact and Targeting of Social Infrastructure Investments: Lessons from the Nicaraguan Social Fund," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 16(2), pages 275-295, August.
- Ghazala Mansuri, 2004.
"Community-Based and -Driven Development: A Critical Review,"
World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 1-39.
- Mansuri, Ghazala & Rao, Vijayendra, 2004. "Community-based (and driven) development : A critical review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3209, The World Bank.
- John Newman & Menno Pradhan & Laura B. Rawlings & Geert Ridder & Ramiro Coa & Jose Luis Evia, 2002. "An Impact Evaluation of Education, Health, and Water Supply Investments by the Bolivian Social Investment Fund," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 16(2), pages 241-274, August.
- Léandre BASSOLE & Jean-Louis ARCAND, 2006.
"Does Community Driven Development Work? Evidence from Senegal,"
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Léandre Bassole, 2011. "Does Community Driven Development Work? Evidence from Senegal," Working Papers halshs-00564574, HAL.
- John A. Maluccio, & John Hoddinott & Jere R. Behrman & Reynaldo Martorell & Agnes R. Quisumbing & Aryeh D. Stein, 2003.
"The Impact of Nutrition during Early Childhood on Education among Guatemalan Adults,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
06-026, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Aug 2006.
- John Maluccio & John Hoddinott & Jere R. Behrman & Reynaldo Martorell & Agnes R. Quisumbing & Aryeh D. Stein, 2006. "The Impact of Nutrition during Early Childhood on Education among Guatemalan Adults," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0614, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Robert S. Chase, 2002. "Supporting Communities in Transition: The Impact of the Armenian Social Investment Fund," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 16(2), pages 219-240, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keisuke Kawata & Leksay Keoyasan & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2014. "Expenditure Growth in Laos Between 1997 and 2008 : Is It Due to the Improvement of Social Factors or their Returns?," IDEC DP2 Series 4-5, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Development - Social Accountability Housing and Human Habitats Banks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Poverty Monitoring and Analysis Communities and Human Settlements Poverty Reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:7973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.