Ethiopia - Toward the Competitive Frontier : Strategies for Improving Ethiopia’s Investment Climate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul R. Milgrom & Douglass C. North & Barry R. Weingast, 1990. "The Role Of Institutions In The Revival Of Trade: The Law Merchant, Private Judges, And The Champagne Fairs," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, March.
- William Easterly & Ross Levine, 1997.
"Africa's Growth Tragedy: Policies and Ethnic Divisions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1203-1250.
- Easterly, W & Levine, R, 1996. "Africa's Growth Tragedy : Policies and Ethnic Divisions," Papers 536, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Philip Keefer & Mary M. Shirley, 2000. "Formal versus informal institutions in economic development," Chapters,in: Institutions, Contracts and Organizations, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2004.
"Do Institutions Cause Growth?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 271-303, September.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2004. "Do Institutions Cause Growth?," Scholarly Articles 27867242, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer, 2004. "Do Institutions Cause Growth?," NBER Working Papers 10568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Escribano, Alvaro & Guasch, J. Luis, 2005. "Assessing the impact of the investment climate on productivity using firm-level data : methodology and the cases of Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3621, The World Bank.
- Masters, William A & McMillan, Margaret S, 2001.
"Climate and Scale in Economic Growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 167-186, September.
- William A. Masters & Margaret S. McMillan, 2000. "Climate and Scale in Economic Growth," CID Working Papers 48A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Masters, William A. & McMillan, Margaret S., 2001. "Climate And Scale In Economic Growth," Miscellaneous Papers 11845, Agecon Search.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters, 2000. "Climate and scale in economic growth," CSAE Working Paper Series 2000-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- William A. Masters & Margaret S. McMillan, 2000. "Climate and Scale In Economic Growth," CID Working Papers 48, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke, 1998. "On Economic Causes of Civil War," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 563-573, October.
- Paolo Mauro, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Ncube, Mthuli, 2013.
"Entrepreneurship and the Business Environment in Africa: An Application to Ethiopia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7553, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zuzana Brixiová & Mthuli Ncube, 2015. "Entrepreneurship and the Business Environment in Africa: An Application to Ethiopia," SALDRU Working Papers 146, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Merima Ali & Jack Peerlings & Xiaobo Zhang, 2014. "Clustering as an organizational response to capital market inefficiency: evidence from microenterprises in Ethiopia," Small Business Economics, Springer, pages 697-709.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Måns Söderbom, 2014.
"Network Proximity and Business Practices in African Manufacturing,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, pages 99-129.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Måns Söderbom, 2011. "Network Proximity and Business Practices in African Manufcaturing," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Soderbom, Mans, 2013. "Network proximity and business practices in African Manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6474, The World Bank.
- Shiferaw, Kaleb & GEBEREMEDHIN, Berhanu & LEGESSE, DEREJE, 2015. "What factors affect households’ decision to allocate credit for livestock production? Evidence from Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 69344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Lao PDR Investment Climate Assessment 2014 : Policy Uncertainty in the Midst of a Natural Resources Boom," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21506, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Sector Development - E-Business International Economics and Trade - Trade and Regional Integration Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Investment and Investment Climate Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:3076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .