Unlocking Productive Entrepreneurship in Ethiopia: Which Incentives Matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Égert, Balázs, 2017.
"Entrepreneurship, institutions and skills in low-income countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 381-391.
- Zuzana Brixiová & Balázs Égert, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, institutions and skills in low-income countries," SALDRU Working Papers 204, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Balázs Egert, 2018. "Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Skills in Low-Income Countries," Post-Print hal-01705192, HAL.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Balazs Egert, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Skills in Low-Income Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6451, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Égert, Balázs, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Skills in Low-Income Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 10704, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsModel of skills and start ups; labor markets; frictions; informal sector; Africa;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-04-30 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2011-04-30 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAB-2011-04-30 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2010-1000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.