Report NEP-ENT-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oded Galor & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2011. "Evolution and the Growth Process: Natural Selection of Entrepreneurial Traits," Working Papers 2011-9, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1952031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1911035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gottschalk, Sandra & Niefert, Michaela, 2011. "Gender differences in business success of German start-up firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-019, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tykvová, Tereza & Schertler, Andrea, 2011. "Geographical and institutional distances in venture capital deals: How syndication and experience drive internationalization patterns," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-022, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Emerta Asaminew, 2010. "Unlocking Productive Entrepreneurship in Ethiopia: Which Incentives Matter?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1000, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Marco Marchese & Jonathan Potter, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, SMEs and Local Development in Andalusia, Spain," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.