Report NEP-AFR-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gonzalo Duenas Alvarez & Mary Tran & Raj Raina, 2011. "MDGs: Sub-Saharan Africa: Overcoming Data Gaps and Ranking Progress," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2011-01, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Albert Touna Mama & Neryvia Pillay & Johannes W. Fedderke, 2011. "Economies of Scale and Pension Fund Plans: Evidence from South Africa," Working Papers 214, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2010-1008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mona Kamal, 2010. "Inflation Targeting in Brazil, Chile and South Africa: An Empirical Investigation of Their Monetary Policy Framework," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1004, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Johan Fourie & Dieter von Fintel, 2011. "Settler skills and colonial development," Working Papers 213, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Emerta Asaminew, 2010. "Unlocking Productive Entrepreneurship in Ethiopia: Which Incentives Matter?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1000, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Akoété Ega Agbodji & Koffi Yovo & Kodjo Abalo & Komlan Dodzi Agbodji & Ablamba Ahoéfavi Johnson, 2011. "Sectoral Strategy and Poverty: the Case of Togo. Stratégie sectorielle et pauvreté: cas du Togo," Working Papers MPIA 2011-02, PEP-MPIA.
- Ngeleza, Guyslain K. & Owusua, Rebecca & Jimah, Kipo & Kolavalli, Shashidhara, 2011. "Cropping practices and labor requirements in field operations for major crops in Ghana: What needs to be mechanized?," IFPRI discussion papers 1074, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chuku, Agbai, 2011. "Economic development and environmental quality in Nigeria: is there an environmental Kuznets curve?," MPRA Paper 30195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2011. "Intercommodity price transmission and food price policies: An analysis of Ethiopian cereal markets," IFPRI discussion papers 1079, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Oparinde, Adewale & Birol, Ekin, 2011. "Farm households' preference for cash-based compensation versus livelihood-enhancing programs: A choice experiment to inform avian flu compensation policy in Nigeria," IFPRI discussion papers 1072, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mikkel Barslund, 2011. "Censored Demand System Estimation with Endogenous Expenditures in clustered samples: an application to food demand in urban Mozambique," LICOS Discussion Papers 28011, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.