Mauritius - Enhancing and Sustaining Competitiveness : Policy Notes on Trade and Labor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arvind Subramanian & Devesh Roy, 2001. "Who Can Explain The Mauritian Miracle; Meade, Romer, Sachs or Rodrik?," IMF Working Papers 01/116, International Monetary Fund.
- International Finance Corporation & Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency & World Bank, 2009. "Lessons for Reformers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28141, The World Bank.
- Aminur Rahman, 2009. "Tackling Corruption Through : Tax Administration Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10564, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Mauritius - Country Economic Memorandum : Managing Change in a Changing World," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8013, The World Bank.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-442, June.
- James Y. Yao & Calvin A McDonald, 2003. "Mauritius; Unemployment and the Role of Institutions," IMF Working Papers 03/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Neil G. Ruiz, 2008. "Managing Migration : Lessons from the Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11016, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Theory & Research Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Currencies and Exchange Rates Environment - Environmental Economics & Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.