Mauritius - Enhancing and Sustaining Competitiveness : Policy Notes on Trade and Labor
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arvind Subramanian & Devesh Roy, 2001. "Who Can Explain The Mauritian Miracle; Meade, Romer, Sachs or Rodrik?," IMF Working Papers 01/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-42, June.
- James Y. Yao & Calvin A. McDonald, 2003. "Mauritius; Unemployment and the Role of Institutions," IMF Working Papers 03/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Aminur Rahman, 2009. "Tackling Corruption Through : Tax Administration Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10564, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Mauritius - Country Economic Memorandum : Managing Change in a Changing World," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8013, The World Bank.
- Neil G. Ruiz, 2008. "Managing Migration : Lessons from the Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11016, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.