Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tschirley, David L. & Ayieko, Miltone W. & Hichaambwa, Munguzwe & Goeb, Joey & Loescher, Wayne, 2010. "Modernizing Africa’s Fresh Produce Supply Chains without Rapid Supermarket Takeover: Towards a Definition of Research and Investment Priorities," Food Security International Development Working Papers 93030, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- David Tschirley & Colin Poulton & Patrick Labaste, 2009. "Organization and Performance of Cotton Sectors in Africa : Learning from Reform Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2604, October.
- World Bank, 2005. "Agriculture Investment Sourcebook," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7308, October.
- Trienekens, Jacques H., 2011. "Agricultural Value Chains in Developing Countries A Framework for Analysis," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-32, May.
- African Development Bank (AfDB) & FAO & IFAD & International Water Management Institute (IWMI) & World Bank, 2007. "Investment in agricultural water for poverty reduction and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: synthesis report," IWMI Research Reports H042216, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture - Agribusiness Agriculture - Climate Change and Agriculture Agriculture - Crops & Crop Management Systems International Economics and Trade - Trade and Agriculture Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:26082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.