Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tschirley, David L. & Ayieko, Miltone W. & Hichaambwa, Munguzwe & Goeb, Joey & Loescher, Wayne, 2010. "Modernizing Africa’s Fresh Produce Supply Chains without Rapid Supermarket Takeover: Towards a Definition of Research and Investment Priorities," Food Security International Development Working Papers 93030, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- David Tschirley & Colin Poulton & Patrick Labaste, 2009. "Organization and Performance of Cotton Sectors in Africa : Learning from Reform Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2604, July.
- World Bank, 2005. "Agriculture Investment Sourcebook," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7308, July.
- Trienekens, Jacques H., 2011. "Agricultural Value Chains in Developing Countries A Framework for Analysis," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(2).
- African Development Bank (AfDB) & FAO & IFAD & International Water Management Institute (IWMI) & World Bank, 2007. "Investment in agricultural water for poverty reduction and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: synthesis report," IWMI Research Reports H042216, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture - Agribusiness Agriculture - Climate Change and Agriculture Agriculture - Crops & Crop Management Systems International Economics and Trade - Trade and Agriculture Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:26082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .