Republic of Armenia Export-led Industrial Development Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2007.
"What you export matters,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hwang, Jason & Rodrik, Dani, 2005. "What You Export Matters," Working Paper Series rwp05-063, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hwang, Jason & Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What You Export Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 5444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2005. "What You Export Matters," NBER Working Papers 11905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2005. "What You Export Matters," CID Working Papers 123, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Emmanuel Duguet, 2012.
"The effect of the incremental R&D tax credit on the private funding of R&D an econometric evaluation on french firm level data,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 122(3), pages 405-435.
- Emmanuel Duguet, 2012. "The Effect Of The Incremental R&D Tax Credit On The Private Funding Of R&D: An Econometric Evaluation On French Firm Level Data," Working Papers halshs-00674546, HAL.
- Alberto Melo, 2001. "Industrial Policy in Latin America and the Caribbean at the Turn of the Century," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6492, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Fier, Andreas, 2001. "Do R&D subsidies matter? Evidence for the German service sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-19, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Sector Development - E-Business Environment - Environmental Economics & Policies International Economics and Trade - Competition Policy International Economics and Trade - Export Competitiveness International Economics and Trade - Foreign Trade Promotion and Regulation International Economics and Trade - Trade Facilitation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:22273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .