Russian Federation - Export Diversification through Competition and Innovation : A Policy Agenda
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- World Bank, 2011. "Russian Federation - Export Diversification through Competition and Innovation : A Policy Agenda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13012, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2010. "Innovation Policy : A Guide for Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2460.
- Yegorov, Igor, 2009. "Post-Soviet science: Difficulties in the transformation of the R&D systems in Russia and Ukraine," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 600-609, May.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Sector Development - E-Business Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access Economic Theory and Research Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Environmental Economics and Policies Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-10-11 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-10-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2013-10-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:15821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .