Report NEP-CWA-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Woong Lee & Chankwon Bae, 2013. "Regional Borders and Trade in Asia," Trade Working Papers 23640, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter J. Morgan & Victor Pontines, 2013. "An Asian Perspective on Global Financial Reforms," Finance Working Papers 23637, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter J. Morgan, 2013. "Monetary Policy Frameworks in Asia : Experience, Lessons, and Issues," Finance Working Papers 23639, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Leonid Gokhberg & Tatiana Kuznetsova & Vitaly Roud & Stanislav Zaichenko, 2013. "Monitoring innovation activities of innovation process participants (2011: R&D organisations)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 06/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irineu de Carvalho Filho & Stephan Litschig, 2013. "The Long-run and Intergenerational Education Impacts of Intergovernmental Transfers," Working Papers 718, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Barslund, Mikkel & Hansen, Casper Worm & Harr, Thomas & Jensen, Peter Sandholt, 2013. "How Much Did China's WTO Accession Increase Economic Growth in Resource-Rich Countries?," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 15/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Anna Zaytseva & Olga Shuvalova & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "User innovation - empirical evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 08/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alma Kudebayeva & Armando Barrientos, 2013. "A decade of poverty reduction in Kazakhstan 2000-2009: growth and/or redistribution?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 18713, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866449 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R.W. Temple, 2013. "Regional growth and regional decline," Economics Discussion Papers 729, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Flues, Florens & Löschel, Andreas & Lutz, Benjamin Johannes & Schenker, Oliver, 2013. "Ups and downs: How economic growth affects policy interactions," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-066, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- World Bank, 2013. "Russian Federation - Export Diversification through Competition and Innovation : A Policy Agenda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15821, The World Bank.