An Asian Perspective on Global Financial Reforms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott Roger & Jan Vlcek, 2011. "Macroeconomic Costs of Higher Bank Capital and Liquidity Requirements," IMF Working Papers 11/103, International Monetary Fund.
- John B. Taylor, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Policy Responses: An Empirical Analysis of What Went Wrong," NBER Working Papers 14631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2005:i:mar10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert-Paul Berben & Beata Bierut & Jan Willem van den End & Jan Kakes, 2010. "Macro-effects of higher capital and liquidity requirements for banks," DNB Occasional Studies 803, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Patrick Slovik & Boris Cournède, 2011. "Macroeconomic Impact of Basel III," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 844, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vanessa Le Lesle & Franziska L Ohnsorge & Minsuk Kim & Srikant Seshadri, 2014. "Why Complementarity Matters for Stability—Hong Kong SAR and Singapore as Asian Financial Centers," IMF Working Papers 14/119, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Reform; global financial crisis; Basel III; regulatory reform; Capital Adequacy Ratio; Asian economies; Southeast Asian; financaial institutions;
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-10-11 (Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2013-10-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2013-10-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2013-10-11 (Risk Management)
- NEP-SEA-2013-10-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:23637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .