Report NEP-RMG-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2013. "Systemic Risk Score: A Suggestion," Working Papers halshs-00867063, HAL.
- Chamorro Elosua, Arritokieta & Usategui Díaz de Otalora, José María, 2013. "A Note on Risk Acceptance, Bankruptcy Avoidance and Riskiness Measures," DFAEII Working Papers 10739, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2013. "Can Google Trends search queries contribute to risk diversification?," Papers 1310.1444, arXiv.org.
- Peter J. Morgan & Victor Pontines, 2013. "An Asian Perspective on Global Financial Reforms," Finance Working Papers 23637, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Alessandra Cillo & Philippe Delquié, 2013. "Mean-Risk Analysis with Enhanced Behavioral Content," Working Papers 498, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Kent Smetters & Xingtan Zhang, 2013. "A Sharper Ratio: A General Measure for Correctly Ranking Non-Normal Investment Risks," NBER Working Papers 19500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866449 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ajay Singh & Dinghai Xu, 2013. "Random Matrix Application to Correlations Among Volatility of Assets," Papers 1310.1601, arXiv.org.
- Larry G. Epstein & Emmanuel Farhi & Tomasz Strzaleck, 2013. "How Much Would You Pay to Resolve Long-Run Risk?," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2013-002, Boston University - Department of Economics.