Report NEP-SEA-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Woong Lee & Chankwon Bae, 2013. "Regional Borders and Trade in Asia," Trade Working Papers 23640, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter J. Morgan & Victor Pontines, 2013. "An Asian Perspective on Global Financial Reforms," Finance Working Papers 23637, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Trinh Hoang Anh Nguyen, 2013. "The Prospective Evolution of the Vietnamese Power Sector: The Vulnerability and Externality Analysis," Post-Print hal-00869314, HAL.
- Peter J. Morgan, 2013. "Monetary Policy Frameworks in Asia : Experience, Lessons, and Issues," Finance Working Papers 23639, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sadequl Islam, 2013. "The Export Performance of Vietnam: Some Evidence Based on US Imports," Working Papers 01, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- KUNIMATSU Maki, 2013. "Can Trade in Services Negotiation Help? Promoting cross border transactions of cultural media (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dinh Thi Thanh Binh & Le Minh Ngoc & Nguyen Huu Thinh & Bui Cao Khai & Tran Duy Hung & Nguyen Viet Duong & Le Thi Thu Trang, 2013. "On the Relationship between Human Capital and Firm Performanc," Working Papers 03, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Shandre M. Thangavelu & Aekapol Chongvilaivan, 2013. "Financial Health and Firm Productivity : Firm-level Evidence from Viet Nam," Microeconomics Working Papers 23638, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter Sturm, 2013. "Public Sector Governance and Development Performance: An International Comparison with Special Focus on Vietnam," Working Papers 02, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Nhan-T Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong & Sandra Greiner & Michael Mehling, 2010. "Improving the Clean Development Mechanism Post-2012 : A Developing Country Perspective," Working Papers hal-00866446, HAL.
- World Bank, 2013. "Financial Sector Assessment : Malaysia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15823, The World Bank.
- YOSHIDA Yushi, 2013. "Market Share and Exchange Rate Pass-through: Competition among exporters of the same nationality," Discussion papers 13084, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Maria Alejandra Irigoin, 2013. "A trojan horse in Daoguang China? Explaining the flows of silver in and out of China," Economic History Working Papers 49082, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Vani S. Kulkarni & Manoj Pandey & Raghav Gaiha, 2013. "MDGs and gender inequality," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 18813, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Christoph Zwick, 2013. "Current Account Adjustment in the Euro-Zone: Lessons from a Flexible-Price-Model," Graz Economics Papers 2013-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.