Report NEP-TRA-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loren Brandt & Debin Ma & Thomas G. Rawski, 2013. "From divergence to convergence: re-evaluating the history behind China’s economic boom," Economic History Working Papers 50816, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:156 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tor Eriksson & Jay Pan & Xuezheng Qin, 2013. "The Intergenerational Inequality of Health in China," Economics Working Papers 2013-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Yang, Ruilong & Wang, Yuan & Nie, Huihua, 2012.
[The Political Promotion for Quasi-Government Officers: Evidence from Central State-owned Enterprises in China]," MPRA Paper 50317, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2013.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "The global welfare impact of China: Trade integration and technological change," Economics Working Papers 1388, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Evgeniy Kutsenko & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "Key Features Of The First Phase Of The National Cluster Program In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 11/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Céline BONNEFOND, 2013. "Growth dynamics and conditional convergence among Chinese provinces: a panel data investigation using system GMM estimator," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-23, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Risto Herrala, 2013. "China's Capital Controls - Through the Prism of Covered Interest Differentials," Working Papers 142013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Zheng, Xinye & Li, Fanghua & Song, Shunfeng & Yu, Yihua, 2013. "Central Government's Infrastructure Investment across Chinese Regions: A Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 50407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonid Gokhberg & Tatiana Kuznetsova & Vitaly Roud & Stanislav Zaichenko, 2013. "Monitoring innovation activities of innovation process participants (2011: R&D organisations)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 06/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Xu, Hangtian & Nakajima, Kentaro, 2013. "The Role of Coal Mine Regulation in Regional Development," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 45, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Anna Zaytseva & Olga Shuvalova & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "User innovation - empirical evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 08/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Shandre M. Thangavelu & Aekapol Chongvilaivan, 2013. "Financial Health and Firm Productivity : Firm-level Evidence from Viet Nam," Microeconomics Working Papers 23638, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wen Wang & Frank Koslowski & Dali Rani Nayak & Pete Smith & Eli Saetnan & Xiaotang Ju & Liping Guo & Guodong Han & Christian de Perthuis & Erda Lin & Dominic Moran, 2013. "Greenhouse gas mitigation in Chinese agriculture: distinguishing technical and economic potentials," Working Papers 1310, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Heericourt, Jerome & Poncet, Sandra, 2013. "Exchange rate volatility, financial constraints, and trade : empirical evidence from Chinese firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6638, The World Bank.
- Magdalena Olczyk, 2013. "Lisbon Strategy implementation in 12 New EU Members – multivariate analysis of structural indicators," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 16, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Falkowski, Jan, 2013. "Does it matter how much land your neighbour owns? The functioning of land markets in Poland from a social comparison perspective," Factor Markets Working Papers 171, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Sanfilippo , Marco, 2013. "Investing abroad from the bottom of the productivity ladder – BRICS multinationals in Europe," BOFIT Discussion Papers 26/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Piatkowski,Marcin, 2013. "Poland's new golden age : shifting from Europe's periphery to its center," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6639, The World Bank.
- Olivera Kostoska & Pece Mitrevski, 2013. "Estimating the FDI Impact on Economic Growth and Export Performances of the European Economies in Transition," Papers 1310.1342, arXiv.org.
- World Bank, 2013. "Russian Federation - Export Diversification through Competition and Innovation : A Policy Agenda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15821, The World Bank.
- Alma Kudebayeva & Armando Barrientos, 2013. "A decade of poverty reduction in Kazakhstan 2000-2009: growth and/or redistribution?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 18713, BWPI, The University of Manchester.