Measuring governance and service delivery in safety net programs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Kaufmann & Aart Kraay, 2008.
"Governance Indicators: Where Are We, Where Should We Be Going?,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 23(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2007. "Governance indicators : where are we, where should we be going ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4370, The World Bank.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2008. "Governance Indicators: Where Are We, Where Should We Be Going?," MPRA Paper 8212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiszbein, Ariel & Ringold, Dena & Rogers, F. Halsey, 2011. "Making services work : indicators, assessments, and benchmarking of the quality and governance of public service delivery in the human development sectors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5690, The World Bank.
- Lewis, Maureen & Pettersson, Gunilla, 2009. "Governance in health care delivery : raising performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5074, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robalino, David A. & Weber, Michael, 2013. "Designing and implementing unemployment benefit systems in middle and low income countries : key choices between insurance and savings accounts," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90348, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance Indicators; National Governance; Public Sector Expenditure Policy; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; Safety Nets and Transfers;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:64633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .