Child work in Zambia : a comparative study of survey instruments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Niels-Hugo BLUNCH & Amit DAR & Lorenzo GUARCELLO & Scott LYON & Amy RITUALO & Furio C. ROSATI, 2005. "Child work in Zambia: A comparative study of survey instruments," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 144(2), pages 211-235, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Jensen & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 1997.
"Child labour or school attendance? Evidence from Zambia,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 407-424.
- Jensen, P. & Nielsen, H.S., 1996. "Child Labour or School Attendance? Evidence from Zambia," Papers 96-14, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
- Basu, Kaushik & Van, Pham Hoang, 1998. "The Economics of Child Labor," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 412-427, June.
- Nielsen, H.S., 1998. "Child Labor and School Attendance: Two Joint Decisions," Papers 98-15, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Guarcello & S. Lyon, 2004. "Child labour in Bolivia: a comparison of estimates from MECOVI and MICS," UCW Working Paper 29, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- F. Blanco & C. A. Valdivia, 2006. "Child labour in Venezuela: children's vulnerability to macroeconomic shocks," UCW Working Paper 52, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
More about this item
KeywordsStreet Children; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Youth and Governance; Social Analysis; Early Child and Children's Health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:25532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.