Child work in Zambia : a comparative study of survey instruments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Niels-Hugo BLUNCH & Amit DAR & Lorenzo GUARCELLO & Scott LYON & Amy RITUALO & Furio C. ROSATI, 2005. "Child work in Zambia: A comparative study of survey instruments," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 144(2), pages 211-235, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Jensen & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 1997.
"Child labour or school attendance? Evidence from Zambia,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 407-424.
- Jensen, P. & Nielsen, H.S., 1996. "Child Labour or School Attendance? Evidence from Zambia," Papers 96-14, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
- Basu, Kaushik & Van, Pham Hoang, 1998. "The Economics of Child Labor," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 412-427, June.
- Nielsen, H.S., 1998. "Child Labor and School Attendance: Two Joint Decisions," Papers 98-15, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. Blanco & C. A. Valdivia, 2006. "Child labour in Venezuela: children's vulnerability to macroeconomic shocks," UCW Working Paper 52, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- L. Guarcello & S. Lyon, 2004. "Child labour in Bolivia: a comparison of estimates from MECOVI and MICS," UCW Working Paper 29, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
More about this item
KeywordsStreet Children; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Youth and Governance; Social Analysis; Early Child and Children's Health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:25532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .