Migrant Entrepreneurship from the Perspective of Cultural Diversity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Wit, Gerrit & Van Winden, Frans A. A. M., 1990.
"An empirical analysis of self-employment in the Netherlands,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 97-100, January.
- De Wit, G. & Winden, F., 1989. "An Empirical Analysis Of Self-Employment In The Netherlands," Papers 89.02, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- Lorraine Uhlaner & Roy Thurik, 2004.
"Post-Materialism: A Cultural Factor Influencing Total Entrepreneurial Activ-ity Across Nations,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2004-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Roy Thurik & Lorraine Uhlaner, 2004. "Post-Materialism: A Cultural Factor influencing Total Entrepreneurial Activity across Nations," Scales Research Reports N200321, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers & Ingrid Verheul & David Audretsch, 2001.
"An eclectic theory of entrepreneurship: policies, institutions and culture,"
Scales Research Reports
H200012, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Ingrid Verheul & Sander Wennekers & David Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 2001. "An Eclectic Theory of Entrepreneurship: Policies, Institutions and Culture," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-030/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Levent, T.B. & Masurel, E. & Nijkamp, P., 2002.
"Diversity in entrepreneurship: ethnic and female roles in irban economic life,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0032, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Tuzin Baycan Levent & Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Diversity in Entrepreneurship: Ethnic and Female Roles in Urban Economic Life," Working Papers 2003.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hadewijch van Delft & Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp, 2000.
"In search of ethnic entrepreneurship opportunities in the city: a comparative policy study,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(4), pages 429-451, August.
- Hadewijch van Delft & Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp, 2000. "In Search of Ethnic Entrepreneurship Opportunities in the City: A Comparative Policy Study," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 18(4), pages 429-451, August.
- Hadewijch van Delft & Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp, 1999. "In Search of Ethnic Entrepreneurship Opportunities in the City - A Comparative Policy Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-059/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sahin, Mediha & Rietdijk, Marius & Nijkamp, Peter, 2006. "Ethnic employees’ behaviour vis-a-vis customers in the service sector," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Anisya S Thomas & Stephen L Mueller, 2000. "A Case for Comparative Entrepreneurship: Assessing the Relevance of Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(2), pages 287-301, June.
- Peter Nijkamp & Mediha Sahin & Marius Rietdijk, 2006. "Ethnic Employeesâ€™ Behaviour Vis-a-Vis Customers in the Service Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa06p903, European Regional Science Association.
- Belaid Rettab & Belaid Rettab, 2001. "The Emergence of ethnic entrepreneurship: a conceptual framework," Scales Research Reports H200103, EIM Business and Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruder, Jana & Räthke-Döppner, Solvig, 2008. "Ethnic minority self-employment in Germany: Geographical distribution and determinants of regional variation," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 100, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Nijkamp, P. & Sahin, M., 2009. "Performance indicators of urban migrant entrepreneurship in the netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0034, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Migrant entrepreneurship; Cultural diversity;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:2006-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewvunl.html .