A powerful test of mean stationarity in dynamic models for panel data: Monte Carlo evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via Cantarane, 24 - I-37129 Verona|
Phone: +39 045 802 8095
Fax: +39 045 802 8529
Web page: http://www.dse.univr.it
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bond, Stephen & Bowsher, Clive & Windmeijer, Frank, 2001.
"Criterion-based inference for GMM in autoregressive panel data models,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 379-388, December.
- Steve Bond & Clive Bowsher & Frank Windmeijer, 2001. "Criterion-based inference for GMM in autoregressive panel-data models," IFS Working Papers W01/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Stephen Bond & Frank Windmeijer, 2005. "Reliable Inference For Gmm Estimators? Finite Sample Properties Of Alternative Test Procedures In Linear Panel Data Models," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 1-37.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
- Kazuhiko Hayakawa, 2005.
"Small Sample Bias Propreties of the System GMM Estimator in Dynamic Panel Data Models,"
Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
d05-82, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hayakawa, Kazuhiko, 2007. "Small sample bias properties of the system GMM estimator in dynamic panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 32-38, April.
- David Roodman, 2007.
"A Note on the Theme of Too Many Instruments,"
125, Center for Global Development.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Christian Gourieroux & Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2006.
"Indirect Inference for Dynamic Panel Models,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1550, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- Richard Blundell & Steve Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, . "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Laura Magazzini, 2011. "Moment Conditions and Neglected Endogeneity in Panel Data Models," Working Papers 02/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, T. W. & Hsiao, Cheng, 1982. "Formulation and estimation of dynamic models using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-82, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:14/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.