Moment Conditions and Neglected Endogeneity in Panel Data Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alok Bhargava & J. D. Sargan, 2006.
"Estimating Dynamic Random Effects Models From Panel Data Covering Short Time Periods,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Econometrics, Statistics And Computational Approaches In Food And Health Sciences, chapter 1, pages 3-27
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bhargava, Alok & Sargan, J D, 1983. "Estimating Dynamic Random Effects Models from Panel Data Covering Short Time Periods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1635-1659, November.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Han, Chirok & Phillips, Peter C. B., 2010.
"Gmm Estimation For Dynamic Panels With Fixed Effects And Strong Instruments At Unity,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 119-151, February.
- Chirok Han & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2007. "GMM Estimation for Dynamic Panels with Fixed Effects and Strong Instruments at Unity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1599, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Sampoli, Letizia, 1993.
"A Curious Result on Exact FIML and Instrumental Variables,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 296-309, April.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Sampoli, Letizia, 1989. "Instrumental variables interpretations of FIML and nonlinear FIML," MPRA Paper 29024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiviet, Jan F., 1995.
"On bias, inconsistency, and efficiency of various estimators in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 53-78, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LSDVC: RATS procedure to estimate a dynamic FE model with correction for bias," Statistical Software Components RTS00111, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter, 1995. "Efficient estimation of models for dynamic panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 5-27, July.
- Windmeijer, Frank, 2005. "A finite sample correction for the variance of linear efficient two-step GMM estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 25-51, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Magazzini & Giorgio Calzolari, 2012. "Identification of linear panel data models when instruments are not available," Working Papers 06/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Laura Magazzini, 2013. "A powerful test of mean stationarity in dynamic models for panel data: Monte Carlo evidence," Working Papers 14/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspanel data; dynamic model; GMM estimation; endogeneity;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:02/2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isverit.html .