Youth A Multicriteria Approach for the Evaluation of the Sustainability of Re-use of Historic Buildings in Venice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kacprzyk, Janusz & Fedrizzi, Mario, 1988. "A `soft' measure of consensus in the setting of partial (fuzzy) preferences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 316-325, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmultiple criteria valuation; economic reuse; historical building conservation;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2009-02-14 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2009-02-14 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2009_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .