Report NEP-CUL-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvio Giove & Paolo Rosato & Margaretha Breil, 2009. "Youth A Multicriteria Approach for the Evaluation of the Sustainability of Re-use of Historic Buildings in Venice," Working Papers 2009_03, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Paolo Rosato & Anna Alberini & Valentina Zanatta & Margaretha Breil, 2009. "Redeveloping Derelict and Underused Historical City Areas: Evidence from a Survey�of�Real�Estate�Developers," Working Papers 2009_02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Alberto Chong & Eliana La Ferrara, 2009. "Television and Divorce: Evidence from Brazilian Novelas," Research Department Publications 4611, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alessandro Olper & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2009. "Mass Media and Public Policy:Global Evidence from Agricultural Policies," LICOS Discussion Papers 23209, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Carine Peeters & Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Sébastien Point, 2009. "Building the business case for diversity in offshoring," Working Papers CEB 09-007.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arai, Mahmood & Karlsson, Jonas & Lundholm, Michael, 2009. "On Fragile Grounds: A replication of "Are Muslim immigrants different in terms of cultural integration?"," SULCIS Working Papers 2009:1, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.