Industrial Districts As Local Systems Of Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Audretsch, David B. & Keilbach, Max C. & Lehmann, Erik E., 2006. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195183511.
- Maria Chiarvesio & Eleonora Di Maria & Stefano Micelli, 2008. "Global Value Chains and Open Networks: The Case of Italian Industrial Districts," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 333-350, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial districts; Innovation Systems; Entrepreneurship; Global Value Chain;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-02-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-02-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2008-02-09 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2007_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .