Una fiera senza luogo. Was Bisenzone an offshore capital market in sixteenth-century Italy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y. & Smith, R. J., 1996. "Testing for the 'Existence of a Long-run Relationship'," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9622, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9645 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raymond de Roover, 1944. "What is Dry Exchange? A Contribution to the Study of English Mercantilism," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52, pages 250-250.
- James Conklin, 1998. "The Theory of Sovereign Debt and Spain under Philip II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(3), pages 483-513, June.
- Annalisa Rosselli, 2000. "Early Views on Monetary Policy: The Neapolitan Debate on the Theory of Exchange," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 61-82, Spring.
- Greif, Avner, 2000. "The fundamental problem of exchange: A research agenda in Historical Institutional Analysis," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 251-284, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chilosi, David & Schulze, Max-Stephan & Volckart, Oliver, 2016. "Benefits of empire? Capital market integration north and south of the Alps, 1350-1800," Economic History Working Papers 65346, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial markets; market integration; financial institutions;
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N43 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2006_25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .