What is Dry Exchange? A Contribution to the Study of English Mercantilism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Sangster & Greg Stoner & Giovanna Scataglini-Belghitar & Paul De Lange & Brendan O'Connell, 2014. "Pacioli's Example Entries—a Conundrum Resolved?," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 50(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Pablo Martín-Aceña & Pilar Nogues-Marco, 2012. "Crisis bancarias en la historia de España. Del Antiguo Régimen a los orígenes del capitalismo moderno," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1201, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Remi Jedwab & Mark Koyama & Noel Johnson, "undated".
"Negative Shocks and Mass Persecutions: Evidence from the Black Death,"
2017-4, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Jebwab, Remi & Johnson, Noel D & Koyama, Mark, 2017. "Negative Shocks and Mass Persecutions: Evidence from the Black Death," MPRA Paper 77720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Koyama, 2008. "Evading the 'Taint of Usury' Complex Contracts and Segmented Capital Markets," Economics Series Working Papers 412, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Rubin, Jared, 2010. "Bills of exchange, interest bans, and impersonal exchange in Islam and Christianity," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 213-227, April.
- Luciano Pezzolo & Giuseppe Tattara, 2006. "Una fiera senza luogo. Was Bisenzone an offshore capital market in sixteenth-century Italy?," Working Papers 2006_25, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Nogues-Marco, Pilar, 2017. "Money Markets and Exchange Rates in Pre-Industrial Europe," Working Papers unige:100808, University of Geneva, Paul Bairoch Institute of Economic History.
- Koyama, Mark, 2010. "Evading the 'Taint of Usury': The usury prohibition as a barrier to entry," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 420-442, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:52:y:1944:p:250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .