(in no particular order)
Dipartimento di Economia (Department of Economics)
Università Ca' Foscari Venezia (University Ca' Foscari Venice)
Cannaregio, S. Giobbe no 873 , 30121 Venezia
RePEc:edi:dsvenit (more details at EDIRC)
Economics and Organization
School for Advanced Studies in Venice
(+39) 041 2201 242
(+39) 041 2201249
Dorsoduro 3488/U, 30123 Venezia
RePEc:edi:eosavit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Luciano Pezzolo, 2007. " Government debts and credit markets in Renaissance Italy," Working Papers 2007_05, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Luciano Pezzolo, 2006. "The rise and decline of a great power: Venice 1250-1650," Working Papers 2006_27, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Luciano Pezzolo & Giuseppe Tattara, 2006. "Una fiera senza luogo. Was Bisenzone an offshore capital market in sixteenth-century Italy?," Working Papers 2006_25, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Pezzolo, Luciano & Tattara, Giuseppe, 2008. "“Una fiera senza luogo”: Was Bisenzone an International Capital Market in Sixteenth-Century Italy?," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(04), pages 1098-1122, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Luciano Pezzolo & Giuseppe Tattara, 2006.
"Una fiera senza luogo. Was Bisenzone an offshore capital market in sixteenth-century Italy?,"
2006_25, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Chilosi, David & Schulze, Max-Stephan & Volckart, Oliver, 2016. "Benefits of empire? Capital market integration north and south of the Alps, 1350-1800," Economic History Working Papers 65346, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Pezzolo, Luciano & Tattara, Giuseppe, 2008.
"“Una fiera senza luogo”: Was Bisenzone an International Capital Market in Sixteenth-Century Italy?,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(04), pages 1098-1122, December.
- Börner, Lars & Hatfield, John William, 2010. "The economics of debt clearing mechanisms," Discussion Papers 2010/27, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Maurizio Drelichman & Joachim Voth, 2011.
"Risk sharing with the monarch: Excusable defaults and contingent debt in the age of Philip II, 1556-1598,"
Economics Working Papers
1284, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2013.
- Mauricio Drelichman & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2012. "Risk Sharing with the Monarch: Excusable Defaults and Contingent Debt in the Age of Philip II, 1556-1598," Working Papers 578, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ling-Fan Li, 2015. "Information asymmetry and the speed of adjustment: debasements in the mid-sixteenth century," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1203-1225, November.
- Drelichman, Mauricio & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2011. "Funding Empire: Risk, Diversification, and the Underwriting of Early Modern Sovereign Loans," Economics working papers mauricio_drelichman-2011-, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Jul 2011.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luciano Pezzolo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.