Report NEP-HIS-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "Consumer Credit In Australia During The 20th Century," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-489, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Rojo Cagigal, Juan Carlos, 2008. "On state autonomy : pressure groups and public policy in Britain and Spain in a comparative perspective, 1830s-1930s," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-01, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Yasuo Takatsuki, 2007. "Traditional financing and distant trades during modernization process of financial industry: a case of Yamaguchi prefecture in the 1870s," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-19-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Dec 2007.
- Daniel Waldenstrï¿½m & Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Did Nordic Countries Recognize the Gathering Storm of World War II? Evidence from the Bond Markets," IEW - Working Papers 336, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Daniel Waldenstrï¿½m, 2007. "Using Financial Markets to Analyze History: The Case of the Second World War," IEW - Working Papers 335, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Giovanni Favero, 2007. "Weather forecast or rain-dance? On inter-war business barometers," Working Papers 2007_14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Farley Grubb, 2008. "The Continental Dollar: What Happened to It after 1779?," NBER Working Papers 13770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Why Kill Politicians? A Rational Choice Analysis of Political Assassinations," IEW - Working Papers 324, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Rik Wenting & Koen Frenken, 2008. "Firm Entry and Institutional Lock-in: An Organizational Ecology Analysis of the Global Fashion Design Industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0801, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2008.
- Luciano Pezzolo, 2007. " Government debts and credit markets in Renaissance Italy," Working Papers 2007_05, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2007. "ï¿½Economic Possibilities for Our Grandchildrenï¿½ 75 Years after: A Global Perspective," IEW - Working Papers 344, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Matthias Doepke & Moshe Hazan & Yishay D. Maoz, 2008. "The Baby Boom and World War II: A Macroeconomic Analysis," IEW - Working Papers 355, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gerard Caprio, Jr. and Patrick Honohan, 2008. "Banking Crises," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp242, IIIS.
- Brännlund, Runar, 2008. "Productivity and environmental regulations - A long run analysis of the Swedish industry," Umeå Economic Studies 728, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gold, David, 2007. "Evaluating the Costs and Benefits of the US War on Terror," MPRA Paper 6932, University Library of Munich, Germany.