Products of Representations Characterize the Products of Dispersions and the Consistency of Beliefs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter A. Streufert, 2004. "Products of Representations Characterize the Products of Dispersions and the Consistency of Beliefs," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 548, Econometric Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kreps, David M & Wilson, Robert, 1982. "Sequential Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 863-894, July.
- Monderer, Dov & Samet, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S, 1992. "Weighted Values and the Core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(1), pages 27-39.
- Lawrence Blume & Adam Brandenburger & Eddie Dekel, 2014.
"Lexicographic Probabilities and Choice Under Uncertainty,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Language of Game Theory Putting Epistemics into the Mathematics of Games, chapter 6, pages 137-160
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Blume, Lawrence & Brandenburger, Adam & Dekel, Eddie, 1991. "Lexicographic Probabilities and Choice under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 61-79, January.
- Myerson, Roger B, 1986. "Multistage Games with Communication," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(2), pages 323-358, March.
- McLennan, Andrew, 1989. "The Space of Conditional Systems is a Ball," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(2), pages 125-139.
- Kohlberg, Elon & Reny, Philip J., 1997. "Independence on Relative Probability Spaces and Consistent Assessments in Game Trees," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 280-313, August.
- Kreps, David M & Ramey, Garey, 1987. "Structural Consistency, Consistency, and Sequential Rationality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(6), pages 1331-1348, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter A. Streufert, 2005. "Two Characterizations of Consistency," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20052, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Peter A. Streufert, 2006. "Products of Several Relative Probabilities," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20061, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:20039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.