Structural Consistency, Consistency, and Sequential Rationality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okada, Akira, 2016.
"A non-cooperative bargaining theory with incomplete information: Verifiable types,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 318-341.
- OKADA, Akira, 2014. "A Non-cooperative Bargaining Theory with Incomplete Information: Verifiable Types," Discussion Papers 2013-15, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mailath George J. & Samuelson Larry & Swinkels Jeroen M., 1994.
"Normal Form Structures in Extensive Form Games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 325-371, December.
- Mailath, G.J. & Samuelson, L. & Swinkels, J.M., 1992. "Normal Form Structures in Extensive Form Games," Working papers 9205, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- George J. Mailath, 1993. "Normal Form Structures in Extensive Form Games," Discussion Papers 1041, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Peter A. Streufert, 2003.
"Products of Representations Characterize the Products of Dispersions and the Consistency of Beliefs,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
20039, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Peter A. Streufert, 2004. "Products of Representations Characterize the Products of Dispersions and the Consistency of Beliefs," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 548, Econometric Society.
- Feinberg, Yossi, 2005. "Subjective reasoning--solutions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 94-132, July.
- Streufert, Peter A., 2015. "An elementary proof that additive i-likelihood characterizes the supports of consistent assessments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 37-46.
- hanjoon michael, jung/j, 2010. "Perfect Regular Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 26534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2013.
"AGM-consistency and perfect Bayesian equilibrium. Part I: definition and properties,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(3), pages 567-592, August.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2010. "AGM-consistency and perfect Bayesian equilibrium. Part I: definition and properties," Working Papers 1017, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Igal Milchtaich, 2015. "Polyequilibrium," Working Papers 2015-06, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Kohlberg, Elon & Reny, Philip J., 1997. "Independence on Relative Probability Spaces and Consistent Assessments in Game Trees," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 280-313, August.
- Battigalli, Pierpaolo, 1997. "On Rationalizability in Extensive Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 40-61, May.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2009. "A characterization of sequential equilibrium in terms of AGM belief revision," Working Papers 914, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:55:y:1987:i:6:p:1331-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.