An Empirical Analysis of Australian Gold Mining Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam, Tim, 2009. "Capital expenditures, financial constraints, and the use of options," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 238-251, May.
- Peter Tufano, 1998. "The Determinants of Stock Price Exposure: Financial Engineering and the Gold Mining Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(3), pages 1015-1052, June.
- Les Coleman, 2010. "The price gold shareholders place on market risks," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(10), pages 795-802.
- Blose, Laurence E. & Shieh, Joseph C. P., 1995. "The impact of gold price on the value of gold mining stock," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 125-139.
- Lubos Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 1999.
"Costs of Equity Capital and Model Mispricing,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 67-121, February.
- Lubos Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, "undated". "Costs of Equity Capital and Model Mispricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 04-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 1998. "Costs of Equity Capital and Model Mispricing," NBER Working Papers 6490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lubos Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, "undated". "Costs of Equity Capital and Model Mispricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 4-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Garry Twite, 2002. "Gold Prices, Exchange Rates, Gold Stocks and the Gold Premium," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 27(2), pages 123-140, December.
- Alberto Moel, 2002. "When Are Real Options Exercised? An Empirical Study of Mine Closings," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(1), pages 35-64, March.
- Tufano, Peter, 1996. " Who Manages Risk? An Empirical Examination of Risk Management Practices in the Gold Mining Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1097-1137, September.
More about this item
Keywordsgold; gold-mining stocks; asymmetric payoff; real options; exchange-traded funds;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:wpaper:171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfutsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.