Report NEP-FMK-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- W. Scott Frame & Larry D. Wall & Lawrence J. White, 2012. "The Devil's in the Tail: Residential Mortgage Finance and the U.S. Treasury," Working Papers 12-12, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Dirk G Baur & Thomas Dimpfl, 2012. "State-dependent Momentum in International Stock Markets," Working Paper Series 169, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chen, Zhihua & Lookman, Aziz & Schürhoff, Norman & Seppi, Duane J, 2012. "Bond Ratings Matter: Evidence from the Lehman Brothers Index Rating Redefinition," CEPR Discussion Papers 9108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos León & Karen Leiton & Alejandro Reveiz, 2012. "Investment horizon dependent CAPM: Adjusting beta for long-term dependence," Borradores de Economia 730, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Dirk G Baur, 2012. "An Empirical Analysis of Australian Gold Mining Firms," Working Paper Series 171, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Blommestein, Hans J. & Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Qian, Zongxin, 2012. "Animal Spirits in the Euro Area Sovereign CDS Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 9092, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.