Investment horizon dependent CAPM: Adjusting beta for long-term dependence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlos León & Karen Leiton & Alejandro Reveiz, 2012. "Investment Horizon Dependent CAPM: Adjusting beta for long-term dependence," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009909, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos León, 2012.
"Implied probabilities of default from Colombian money market spreads: The Merton Model under equity market informational constraints,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
010075, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos León, 2012. "Implied probabilities of default from Colombian money market spreads: The Merton Model under equity market informational constraints," Borradores de Economia 743, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- León, Carlos & Leiton, Karen & Pérez, Jhonatan, 2014.
"Extracting the sovereigns’ CDS market hierarchy: A correlation-filtering approach,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 415(C), pages 407-420.
- Carlos Eduardo Léon Rincón & Karen Juliet Leiton & Jhonatan Pérez Villalobos, 2013. "Extracting the sovereigns´ CDS market hierarchy: a correlation-filtering approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010749, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Eduardo León Rincón & Karen Julieth Leiton & Jhonatan Perez Villalobos, 2013. "Extracting the sovereigns’ CDS market hierarchy: a correlation-filtering approach," Borradores de Economia 766, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsCAPM; Hurst exponent; long-term dependence; fractional Brownian motion; asset allocation; investment horizon.;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2012-09-03 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ECM-2012-09-03 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FMK-2012-09-03 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2012-09-03 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.