Arbitrage-Free Interpolation in Models of Market Observable Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Marek Rutkowski & Marek Musiela, 1997. "Continuous-time term structure models: Forward measure approach (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 261-291.
- Ho, Thomas S Y & Lee, Sang-bin, 1986. " Term Structure Movements and Pricing Interest Rate Contingent Claims," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(5), pages 1011-1029, December.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:04:y:2001:i:04:n:s0219024901001127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Schlögl, 2002.
"A multicurrency extension of the lognormal interest rate Market Models,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 173-196.
- Erik Schlögl, 1999. "A Multicurrency Extension of the Lognormal Interest Rate Market Models," Research Paper Series 20, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997. " Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-430, March.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
- Sven Rady, 1997. "Option pricing in the presence of natural boundaries and a quadratic diffusion term (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 331-344.
- Tim Dun & Geoff Barton & Erik Schlögl, 2001.
"Simulated Swaption Delta–Hedging In The Lognormal Forward Libor Model,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(04), pages 677-709.
- Tim Dunn & Erik Schlögl & Geoff Barton, 2000. "Simulated Swaption Delta-Hedging in the Lognormal Forward Libor Model," Research Paper Series 40, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang Chang & Erik Schlogl, 2014. "A Consistent Framework for Modelling Basis Spreads in Tenor Swaps," Research Paper Series 348, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kay Pilz & Erik Schlogl, 2010. "Calibration of Multicurrency LIBOR Market Models," Research Paper Series 286, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Lech A. Grzelak & Cornelis W. Oosterlee, 2012.
"On Cross-Currency Models with Stochastic Volatility and Correlated Interest Rates,"
Applied Mathematical Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Grzelak, Lech & Oosterlee, Kees, 2010. "On cross-currency models with stochastic volatility and correlated interest rates," MPRA Paper 23020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang Chang, 2014. "A Consistent Approach to Modelling the Interest Rate Market Anomalies Post the Global Financial Crisis," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 18.
- Grzelak, Lech & Oosterlee, Kees, 2010. "An Equity-Interest Rate Hybrid Model With Stochastic Volatility and the Interest Rate Smile," MPRA Paper 20574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raoul Pietersz & Marcel Regenmortel, 2006.
"Generic market models,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 507-528, December.
- Raoul Pietersz & Marcel van Regenmortel, 2005. "Generic Market Models," Finance 0502009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pietersz, R. & van Regenmortel, M., 2005. "Generic Market Models," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-010-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:17:y:2014:i:01:n:s0219024914500010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Schlögl, 2002. "Extracting the Joint Volatility Structure of Foreign Exchange and Interest Rates from Option Prices," Research Paper Series 79, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- K. F. Pilz & E. Schlögl, 2013. "A hybrid commodity and interest rate market model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 543-560, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.