Extracting the Joint Volatility Structure of Foreign Exchange and Interest Rates from Option Prices
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 May 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PO Box 123, Broadway, NSW 2007, Australia|
Phone: +61 2 9514 7777
Fax: +61 2 9514 7711
Web page: http://www.qfrc.uts.edu.au/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997.
" Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-30, March.
- Miltersen, K. & K. Sandmann & D. Sondermann, 1994. "Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Discussion Paper Serie B 308, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Erik Schlögl, 2001. "Arbitrage-Free Interpolation in Models of Market Observable Interest Rates," Research Paper Series 71, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Erik Schlögl, 1999.
"A Multicurrency Extension of the Lognormal Interest Rate Market Models,"
Research Paper Series
20, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Erik Schlögl, 2002. "A multicurrency extension of the lognormal interest rate Market Models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 173-196.
- Marek Rutkowski & Marek Musiela, 1997. "Continuous-time term structure models: Forward measure approach (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 261-291.
- Tim Dunn & Erik Schlögl & Geoff Barton, 2000. "Simulated Swaption Delta-Hedging in the Lognormal Forward Libor Model," Research Paper Series 40, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.