Option pricing in the presence of natural boundaries and a quadratic diffusion term (*)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Brace & Dariusz G¸atarek & Marek Musiela, 1997. "The Market Model of Interest Rate Dynamics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 127-155.
- Rady, Sven, 1994. "The Direct Approach to Debt Option Pricing," Munich Reprints in Economics 3404, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sondermann, Dieter, 1987. "Currency options: Hedging and social value," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 246-256.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1983. " Displaced Diffusion Option Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(1), pages 213-217, March.
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997. " Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-430, March.
- S. D. Jacka, 1992. "A Martingale Representation Result and an Application to Incomplete Financial Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(4), pages 239-250.
- Margrabe, William, 1978. "The Value of an Option to Exchange One Asset for Another," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 177-186, March.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Herdegen & Martin Schweizer, 2016. "Strong Bubbles And Strict Local Martingales," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(04), pages 1-44, June.
- Antoine Jacquier & Martin Keller-Ressel, 2015. "Implied volatility in strict local martingale models," Papers 1508.04351, arXiv.org.
- Erik Schlögl, 2001. "Arbitrage-Free Interpolation in Models of Market Observable Interest Rates," Research Paper Series 71, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Xiu, Dacheng, 2014. "Hermite polynomial based expansion of European option prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 158-177.
- Peter Carr & Travis Fisher & Johannes Ruf, 2012. "Why are quadratic normal volatility models analytically tractable?," Papers 1202.6187, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Christian Zühlsdorff, 2002. "The Pricing of Derivatives on Assets with Quadratic Volatility," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse5_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:61-:d:119375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leif Andersen, 2011. "Option pricing with quadratic volatility: a revisit," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 191-219, June.
- Christian Zuhlsdorff, 2001. "The pricing of derivatives on assets with quadratic volatility," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 235-262.
- Christian Zuehlsdorff, 1999. "The Pricing of Derivatives on Assets with Quadratic Volatility," Discussion Paper Serie B 451, University of Bonn, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOption pricing; bond options; change-of-numeraire technique; diffusion process; quadratic diffusion terms;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:1:y:1997:i:4:p:331-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .