Option pricing with quadratic volatility: a revisit
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leif Andersen & Jesper Andreasen, 2000. "Volatility skews and extensions of the Libor market model," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 1-32.
- Alan L. Lewis, 2000. "Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility," Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility, Finance Press, number ovsv, December.
- Schroder, Mark Douglas, 1989. " Computing the Constant Elasticity of Variance Option Pricing Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 211-19, March.
- Sven Rady, 1997. "Option pricing in the presence of natural boundaries and a quadratic diffusion term (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 331-344.
- Emanuel, David C. & MacBeth, James D., 1982. "Further Results on the Constant Elasticity of Variance Call Option Pricing Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 533-554, November.
- Alexander Cox & David Hobson, 2005. "Local martingales, bubbles and option prices," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 477-492, October.
- Christian Zuhlsdorff, 2001. "The pricing of derivatives on assets with quadratic volatility," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 235-262.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:191-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.