Option pricing with quadratic volatility: a revisit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emanuel, David C. & MacBeth, James D., 1982. "Further Results on the Constant Elasticity of Variance Call Option Pricing Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 533-554, November.
- Alexander Cox & David Hobson, 2005. "Local martingales, bubbles and option prices," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 477-492, October.
- Leif Andersen & Jesper Andreasen, 2000. "Volatility skews and extensions of the Libor market model," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 1-32.
- Alan L. Lewis, 2000. "Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility," Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility, Finance Press, number ovsv, June.
- Schroder, Mark Douglas, 1989. " Computing the Constant Elasticity of Variance Option Pricing Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 211-219, March.
- Christian Zuhlsdorff, 2001. "The pricing of derivatives on assets with quadratic volatility," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 235-262.
- Sven Rady, 1997. "Option pricing in the presence of natural boundaries and a quadratic diffusion term (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 331-344.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Lorig & Stefano Pagliarani & Andrea Pascucci, 2013. "Explicit implied volatilities for multifactor local-stochastic volatility models," Papers 1306.5447, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Slobodan Milovanovi'c & Victor Shcherbakov, 2017. "Pricing Derivatives under Multiple Stochastic Factors by Localized Radial Basis Function Methods," Papers 1711.09852, arXiv.org.
- Peter Carr & Travis Fisher & Johannes Ruf, 2014. "On the hedging of options on exploding exchange rates," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 115-144, January.
- Louis-Pierre Arguin & Nien-Lin Liu & Tai-Ho Wang, 2017. "Most-likely-path in Asian option pricing under local volatility models," Papers 1706.02408, arXiv.org.
- Paolo Guasoni & Miklós Rásonyi, 2015. "Fragility of arbitrage and bubbles in local martingale diffusion models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 215-231, April.
- Martin HERDEGEN & Martin SCHWEIZER, 2016. "Economically Consistent Valuations and Put-Call Parity," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-02, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Antoine Jacquier & Martin Keller-Ressel, 2015. "Implied volatility in strict local martingale models," Papers 1508.04351, arXiv.org.
- Xiu, Dacheng, 2014. "Hermite polynomial based expansion of European option prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 158-177.
- Mark Craddock & Martino Grasselli, 2016. "Lie Symmetry Methods for Local Volatility Models," Research Paper Series 377, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
KeywordsQuadratic volatility; Strict local martingale; Put and call option pricing; Hitting time densities; Fourier series; Method of images; 91G20; 91G80; 60G40; 60G46; G12; G13;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:191-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .