Asymptotics for Exponential Levy Processes and their Volatility Smile: Survey and New Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Jacquier & Aleksandar Mijatović, 2014.
"Large Deviations for the Extended Heston Model: The Large-Time Case,"
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets,
Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(3), pages 263-280, September.
- Antoine Jacquier & Aleksandar Mijatovic, 2012. "Large deviations for the extended Heston model: the large-time case," Papers 1203.5020, arXiv.org.
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2003.
"What Type of Process Underlies Options? A Simple Robust Test,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2581-2610, December.
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2002. "What Type of Process Underlies Options? A Simple Robust Test," Finance 0207019, EconWPA.
- Agnieszka Janek & Tino Kluge & RafaÅ‚ Weron & Uwe Wystup, 2010.
"FX Smile in the Heston Model,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2010-047, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Agnieszka Janek & Tino Kluge & Rafal Weron & Uwe Wystup, 2010. "FX Smile in the Heston Model," Papers 1010.1617, arXiv.org.
- Janek, Agnieszka & Kluge, Tino & Weron, Rafal & Wystup, Uwe, 2010. "FX Smile in the Heston Model," MPRA Paper 25491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnieszka Janek & Tino Kluge & Rafal Weron & Uwe Wystup, 2010. "FX Smile in the Heston Model," HSC Research Reports HSC/10/02, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Andrey Itkin & Peter Carr, 2012.
"Using Pseudo-Parabolic and Fractional Equations for Option Pricing in Jump Diffusion Models,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 63-104, June.
- Andrey Itkin & Peter Carr, 2010. "Using pseudo-parabolic and fractional equations for option pricing in jump diffusion models," Papers 1002.1995, arXiv.org.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Martin Forde & Antoine Jacquier & Aleksandar Mijatovic, 2009. "Asymptotic formulae for implied volatility in the Heston model," Papers 0911.2992, arXiv.org, revised May 2010.
- Alan L. Lewis, 2000. "Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility," Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility, Finance Press, number ovsv, June.
- Leif Andersen & Jesper Andreasen, 2000. "Jump-Diffusion Processes: Volatility Smile Fitting and Numerical Methods for Option Pricing," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 231-262, October.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Statistical Tools for Finance and Insurance," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0501.
- Alexey Medvedev & Olivier Scaillet, "undated". "Approximation and Calibration of Short-Term Implied Volatilities under Jump-Diffusion Stochastic Volatility," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-08, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jan 2006.
- Eric Benhamou, 2002. "Option pricing with Levy Process," Finance 0212006, EconWPA.
- L. Rogers & M. Tehranchi, 2010. "Can the implied volatility surface move by parallel shifts?," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 235-248, April.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksandar Mijatovi'c & Peter Tankov, 2012. "A new look at short-term implied volatility in asset price models with jumps," Papers 1207.0843, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1206.6787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.