Pricing and Hedging Performance on Pegged FX Markets Based on a Regime Switching Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. H. Liu, 2010. "Regime-Switching Recombining Tree For Option Pricing," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(03), pages 479-499.
- Anindya Goswami & Omkar Manjarekar & Anjana R, 2018. "Option Pricing in a Regime Switching Jump Diffusion Model," Papers 1811.11379, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2019.
- Peter Carr & Zura Kakushadze, 2015. "FX Options in Target Zone," Papers 1512.01527, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Christian Gourieroux & Jean Paul Laurent & Huyên Pham, 1998. "Mean‐Variance Hedging and Numéraire," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 179-200, July.
- Peter Carr, 2017. "Bounded Brownian Motion," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-11, November.
- Giuseppe Di Graziano & L. C. G. Rogers, 2009. "Equity with Markov-modulated dividends," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 19-26.
- Takuji Arai, 2005. "An extension of mean-variance hedging to the discontinuous case," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 129-139, January.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Sven Rady, 1997. "Option pricing in the presence of natural boundaries and a quadratic diffusion term (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 331-344.
- Garman, Mark B. & Kohlhagen, Steven W., 1983. "Foreign currency option values," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-237, December.
- Hamilton, James D., 1990. "Analysis of time series subject to changes in regime," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 39-70.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Martin Schweizer & HuyËn Pham & (*), Thorsten RheinlÄnder, 1998. "Mean-variance hedging for continuous processes: New proofs and examples," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 173-198.
- Alan L. Lewis, 2001. "A Simple Option Formula for General Jump-Diffusion and other Exponential Levy Processes," Related articles explevy, Finance Press.
- Naik, Vasanttilak, 1993. "Option Valuation and Hedging Strategies with Jumps in the Volatility of Asset Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1969-1984, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dong-Mei Zhu & Jiejun Lu & Wai-Ki Ching & Tak-Kuen Siu, 2019. "Option Pricing Under a Stochastic Interest Rate and Volatility Model with Hidden Markovian Regime-Switching," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 53(2), pages 555-586, February.
- Emilio Russo, 2020. "A Discrete-Time Approach to Evaluate Path-Dependent Derivatives in a Regime-Switching Risk Model," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, January.
- He, Xin-Jiang & Zhu, Song-Ping, 2017. "How should a local regime-switching model be calibrated?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 149-163.
- Bollen, Nicolas P. B. & Gray, Stephen F. & Whaley, Robert E., 2000. "Regime switching in foreign exchange rates: Evidence from currency option prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 239-276.
- Bollen, Nicolas P. B & Rasiel, Emma, 2003. "The performance of alternative valuation models in the OTC currency options market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 33-64, February.
- Kohlmann, Michael & Tang, Shanjian, 2000. "Recent Advances in Backward Stochastics Riccati Equations and Their Applications," CoFE Discussion Papers 00/30, University of Konstanz, Center of Finance and Econometrics (CoFE).
- Shin-Yun Wang & Ming-Che Chuang & Shih-Kuei Lin & So-De Shyu, 2021. "Option pricing under stock market cycles with jump risks: evidence from the S&P 500 index," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 25-51, January.
- Bong-Gyu Jang & Kum-Hwan Roh, 2009. "Valuing qualitative options with stochastic volatility," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(7), pages 819-825.
- David Liu, 2020. "Markov modulated jump-diffusions for currency options when regime switching risk is priced," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(04), pages 1-26, February.
- Cordis, Adriana S. & Kirby, Chris, 2014. "Discrete stochastic autoregressive volatility," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 160-178.
- Jang, Bong-Gyu & Tae, Hyeon-Wuk, 2018. "Option pricing under regime switching: Integration over simplexes method," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 301-312.
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios & Erik Schlogl & Hongang Yang, 2016. "Pricing American Options under Regime Switching Using Method of Lines," Research Paper Series 368, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kyriakos Chourdakis, 2000. "Stochastic Volatility and Jumps Driven by Continuous Time Markov Chains," Working Papers 430, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- David S. Bates, 1995. "Testing Option Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 5129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo Costabile & Arturo Leccadito & Ivar Massabó & Emilio Russo, 2014. "A reduced lattice model for option pricing under regime-switching," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 667-690, May.
- Kohlmann, Michael & Tang, Shanjian, 2000. "Global Adapted Solution of One-Dimensional Backward Stochastic Riccati Equations, with Application to the Mean-Variance Hedging," CoFE Discussion Papers 00/26, University of Konstanz, Center of Finance and Econometrics (CoFE).
- Xin‐Jiang He & Song‐Ping Zhu, 2018. "On full calibration of hybrid local volatility and regime‐switching models," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(5), pages 586-606, May.
- Zhengjun Jiang & Martijn Pistorius, 2012. "Optimal dividend distribution under Markov regime switching," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 449-476, July.
- Ioannis Anagnostou & Drona Kandhai, 2019. "Risk Factor Evolution for Counterparty Credit Risk under a Hidden Markov Model," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-22, June.
- Vicky Henderson & David Hobson & Sam Howison & Tino Kluge, 2003. "A Comparison of q-optimal Option Prices in a Stochastic Volatility Model with Correlation," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003mf02, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1910.08344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.